It doesn’t get more limited than this.
Alfa Romeo has unveiled the limited-edition 2020 4C Spider Italia, limited to just 15 vehicles in the United States.
No word whether Oz will be getting any yet.
Handcrafted at the Maserati factory in Modena, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers driving enthusiasts a mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history.
Even with a twin clutch gearbox it promises a bare bones driving experience that is rarely found in a new car these days.
Weighing in at just 1035kg thanks to its carbon fibre body, the rear drive, two-seat convertible delivers exhilarating performance.
The all-aluminium 1750cc turbocharged engine features direct-injection, dual intercoolers and variable-valve timing.
With 177kW of power and 350Nm of torque, the dash from 0-100km/h takes just 4.5 seconds, with a top speed of 285km/h available.
Standard kit includes a reverse camera, cruise control and rear park sensors.
The limited-edition 4C Spider Italia’s special standard features include:
- Exclusive Misano Blue Metallic exterior colour (not available on any other 4C variant)
- Piano black front air intake and rear diffuser
- Unique livery with dedicated ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ graphics
- Aluminium dashboard insert with ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ logo
- Progressively numbered plate on the centre console
CHECKOUT: Compass points to Alfa land
CHECKOUT: Alfa claims title of world’s fastest SUV